All vendors have been approved for this year
Vendors/volunteers will be screened for COVID-19, confirming they:
- Have no symptoms (fever, cough, runny nose, sore throat or shortness of breath).
- Have not travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days.
- Have not been in contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19.
Food Vendors & Volunteers should respect and follow all Lambton Public Health and provincial Covid guidelines to protect themselves and our guests:
- Wear mask
- Wash hands regularly and thoroughly (minimum 20 seconds) with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- frequently-touched Surfaces where orders are placed or organized have to be cleaned and disinfected regularly
- Always maintain social distancing– keep 2 metres (6 feet) away from others.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover mouth and nose with bent elbow or tissue if coughing or sneezing.
- Please do not attend the event is not feeling well
This year we will kick off the event on Friday June 18 2021. 12 noon to 12 midnite, Saturday the same , Sunday 12 noon to 6 P.M.. The event will be held at Lambton College.
Set up will be Thursday June 17 2021 starting at 8 am.
Set up must be completed by 4: 00 pm 2021 for Health, Fire,& Electrical inspections. this is a City Requirement.
If you are a Ribber or Food Vendor, please complete the HEALTH DEPT., AND FIRE DEPT., questionnaire forms and return with your application. If the forms are not properly completed and returned with the application you will not be permitted to open . City Bylaw Deposit of your application is to be submitted with your application form, with all other forms and Insurance. Your request for electric supply if needed, to be completed
POP PURCHASE FOR RESALE WILL BE MADE SOLELY THROUGH THE KINSMEN CLUB OF SARNIA at the refreshment canopy, for your convenience . The will be Bagged Ice and water also.
RIB VENDORS :: PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL SPOTS WILL BE ASSIGNED BY THE SARNIA KINSMEN CLUB . YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED OF YOUR LOCATION UPON ARRIVAL. IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT YOU ARE ON SITE THURSDAY JUNE 17 2021 AT 8:A.M.
If your category is filled your deposit will be returned in full immediately.
JACK STRUCK CHAIRMAN
1 519 383 4004